My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me, as that vision has been realized, and I get to enjoy it every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer-centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developing our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer-centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a passion for elegantly managing demand generation – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
Solomon is a Marketing Agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, delivers remarkable value, and is designed from the beginning with the customer centrally in mind. This is the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results and loyalty that results in exponential growth.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies; Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, and Enterprises. Our clients destroy growth ceilings by using MarTech to scale their Engagement Strategy in ways that make customers feel valued.
The tools we’ve used to turn strategy into scaled reality are;
- Marketing Automation: Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, and Eloqua
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
- Data: AWS, Azure, Pentaho, REST/SOAP API, SQL
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- Delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
- A commitment to creating customer focused engagement marketing.
- Using the best marketing technology to make marketing better at every opportunity.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
What you’ll get to do:
- Be responsible for generating and following up on leads for Solomon opportunities.
- Reach out, follow up and be the primary point of contact for all inbound qualified leads.
- Be responsible for contacting corporate decision-makers to profile their specific purchasing plans and articulating the value proposition of Solomon and Marketo solutions, along with other marketing technology services and solutions
- Ensure that leads are being handled in a timely manner and that they are successfully transitioned to the management team.
- Track leads within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database tool, enter call notes, follow up and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
- Demonstrate various inside sales techniques
- Use question-based selling to determine customer needs
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, fax, etc.
- Weekly status reporting for all received leads and transitioned opportunities
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement
- DRIVE Conversion
What we offer:
- A highly referenceable client base, with client satisfaction ranked among the best in the industry
- A nimble, supportive environment without the red tape of large organizations
- A very competitive compensation plan with exceptionally strong upside potential
- 100% leadership support during the sales process, to support your efforts in closing sourced opportunities.
What we expect you’ve accomplished so far:
- Aptitude for understanding technology and marketing industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly (A MUST!!)
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional
- Able to function in a team environment
- Self-motivated. You’ll be working a lot on your own without a lot of supervision (sounds cool doesn’t it?!)
- Results-oriented. Able to see past the day to day and focus on the growth and future opps. Base + Commission with stair-stepping growth. Bonus on closing your first deal! (and ramps up to your new base)
- Tele-prospecting and/or sales experience preferred (but not required)
- College Degree required. Great first job and role as a new graduate.
The person who will experience success in this role will:
- Be smart enough to understand what Marketo is (marketing automation), the martech industry and similar solutions, plus what Solomon provides
- Be willing to Learn and Jump in. Your first 4 weeks will be training on Marketo and digital marketing; and of course, what you need to know to be successful. The ones who are good will probably will be able to get certified soon after. Our experience is that it’s hard to sell something you don’t know anything about… you are willing and want to learn and grow
- The Best Quality? You have an unstoppable motor. You don’t care about rejection. You know that sales is a numbers game. If I make 100 calls a day, I’ll get 1 meeting a week. If I get 5 meetings a week, then I know that one of them will close within 4 months. If I keep doing that, then I’ll crush my goals. That’s the type of person we’re looking for.
- Not Be Annoying. It means you have it together. You’re proactive, you follow-up, you aren’t sleazy – you want to look good and don’t want to make the company look bad or uninformed.
- Your primary goal will be to identify and qualify the opportunities – and then our management team will go close them. We have a near 100% close rate if we get a chance to pitch the opportunity (that’s good news for your commission)
- Love competitiveness and challenge. Drive your own destiny and battle it out for supremacy.
- Ideally be located in Greater Seattle area
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
If you’d like to be considered, just say hi.