My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me, as that vision has been realized, and I get to enjoy it every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer-centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developing our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer-centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a passion for elegantly managing demand generation – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
You love using MarTech technology to design amazing customer experiences and drive revenue! You’re passionate about the intersection between Marketing, Technology, and Design. You believe that designing engaging marketing experiences for customers is an art – enriched with science – supported by data. But, everything you do is rooted in driving measurable results that produce game-changing success for your clients – on time and on budget.
You’re comfortable working across the entire MarTech stack and understand the matrices and interdependencies of the myriad of systems. You are compelled to watch the data flow through the systems and ensure each and every engagement is accounted for. Content may be King, but Quality is the Queen, so you are relentless in testing and optimizing the user experience.
You have a rich portfolio of consulting (or in-house) experience and can demonstrate your ability to quickly grasp a wide spectrum of potential solutions. Others look to you because your unique talent, ability to execute, and excitement for marketing technology and customer-centric design differentiates you from the rest of the field.
If you’re interested, tell us more about yourself here.
Solomon is a Marketing Agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, delivers remarkable value, and is designed from the beginning with the customer centrally in mind. This is the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results and loyalty that results in exponential growth.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies; Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, and Enterprises. Our clients destroy growth ceilings by using MarTech to scale their Engagement Strategy in ways that make customers feel valued.
The tools we’ve used to turn strategy into scaled reality are;
- Marketing Automation: Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, and Eloqua
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
- Data: AWS, Azure, Pentaho, REST/SOAP API, SQL
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- Delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
- A commitment to creating customer focused engagement marketing.
- Using the best marketing technology to make marketing better at every opportunity.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
You’ll be responsible for…
Driving execution excellence for enterprise clients across a wide variety of programs and campaigns. You’ll ensure continuity and will also be an impactful tool expert. This position requires a high level of proficiency in marketing automation solutions; particularly Marketo. Preference is given to those with multiple years of hands-on experience across a diverse client portfolio including enterprise.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development of campaigns using Marketo, monitoring campaign success, and providing actionable insights that drive future sophistication, experimentation, and measurable results.
You will also…
- Use industry best practices to help develop and recommend marketing strategies and proof of concepts within our enterprise systems.
- Proactively collaborate with copywriters, developers, and/or video producers to define the message and specs for the graphic design and web development elements in a project.
- Develop front-end code variations for A/B testing using HTML, CSS, and Liquid Script.
- Perform quality assurance tests and find the cause of a problem when a test is not performing as expected oradversely affecting other reporting.
- Develop e-commerce sales funnels, promotional efforts, and emails for their millions of readers.
- Design multiple iterations of design elements to optimize clarity and persuasiveness. • Seek out feedback from copywriter, team members, and legal reviewers for graphic assets promptly to allow for revisions and re-iterations.
- Proactively seek ways to optimize the development and design process.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to design an “Idea intake” strategy for crowdsourcing opportunities for optimization and automation org wide.
- Design and implement solutions using Microsoft PowerApps and Flow resulting in drastic reductions in manual work.
- Create solutions and built multiple Python scripts used to automate tasks in Marketo via API.
- Be responsible for:
- hiring and onboarding technical staff.
- scoping of all technical projects performed by the firm.
- development of marketing focused technology solutions for small > enterprise companies.
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore team members to ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality assets & campaigns.
- Interact with clients to scope, budget, architect, build and deliver scripts for augmenting Marketo with the API.
- Create custom landing pages and email templates for multiple clients.
- Perform process, workflow, and technology audits, to identify opportunities to increase productivity, quality of work, and reduction/elimination of waste.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have…
- Marketo: 3 years +MCE
- You’re able to build faster, with more attention to detail, and with more excellence than most humans. You’re happy about that. But, you’d like to learn from smart people and take on bigger challenges.
- A strong grasp of HTML, CSS and Liquid Script
- Experience with API integrations
- Understanding of Mobile First Responsive design concepts
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices.
- A strong ability to troubleshoot functional and layout issues.
- Self-driven attention to detail.
- Naturally curious and not afraid to speak up, ask questions or suggest ideas.
- Willingness to learn new systems.
- Openness to re-prioritize and adapt workflow in a fast-paced environment
The Ideal Candidate Should Also Have…
- Experience in cross-channel marketing automation planning, execution, and reporting.
- Deep hands-on experience with Marketo and tools in the tech stack and enjoys utilizing these skills daily.
- Huge desire to learn and expand skill sets. The B2B marketing technology landscape is changing rapidly, and we all must learn to keep up.
- Understanding of consumer engagement journey building across products and services and automation of the relevant data management capabilities to support operational scalability.
- Project management experience, particularly in managing business processes that span multiple teams, including marketing, marketing operations, marketing tools, data sciences, and engineering teams.
- Relentless commitment to quality assurance demonstrated by your exhaustive testing plans
- Passion for process and documentation to drive operational efficiency
- Client-facing experience with a focus on the customer’s business goals.
- Strong communication skills, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and organizations in a global work environment.
- Ability to lead by example through personally delivering high-impact work results.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to bring clarity and vision into ambiguous situations.
- Loves bringing ideas to life leveraging technology and tools.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with ability to extract and interpret data
Icing on the Cake…
- Ability to show examples web development and web design work.
- Experience with Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools.
- Working knowledge of Foundation or similar CSS frameworks will be helpful.
- Experience with pre-processing platform such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience with Git.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’d like to be considered, go here.