My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me, as that vision has been realized, and I get to enjoy it every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer-centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developing our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer-centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a passion for elegantly managing demand generation – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
You are starting to forge your career and are committed to being a next generation marketer. You are excited about using the latest and greatest marketing and sales technologies! You’re intrigued by customer data, what it tells you, and how you can turn into actionable insights.
You’re fascinated with the concept of a large MarTech stack and want to understand how each element integrates – better yet, you want to do it. Your attention to detail is only rivaled by your “get it done” attitude. Nothing stops you because you are continually challenging yourself and learning.
If you’re interested, tell us more about yourself here.
Solomon is a Marketing Agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the Science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, provides remarkable value, and should be designed from the beginning with the customer in mind. We believe this because it’s the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies who already know why they exist (Healthcare, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, Enterprises). We help our clients crush growth ceilings by using technology to scale their brand in relational ways that make customers feel valued.
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- A commitment to delivering Customer Focused engagement marketing.
- Technological Leadership that is focused on making things better at every opportunity.
- A constant focus on delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
You’ll be responsible for…
Executing across a wide variety of programs and campaigns. You’ll ensure continuity and will also be an impactful tool expert. This position will require a high level of proficiency in marketing automation solutions; particularly Marketo. Ideal candidates already have their certification or can commit to gaining it in short order.
In this position, you will be responsible for actively participating in the development of campaigns using Marketo and related connected systems and services. The position will assist with program builds, asset creation, data management, documentation, testing, project management, and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate Has…
- Exposure to cross-channel marketing automation planning, execution, and reporting.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of SaaS tools in the tech stack and enjoys utilizing these skills daily.
- Huge desire to learn and expand skill sets. The B2B marketing technology landscape is changing rapidly, and we all must learn to keep up.
- Understanding of consumer engagement journey building across products and services and automation of the relevant data management capabilities to support operational scalability.
- Relentless commitment to quality assurance demonstrated by your exhaustive testing plans
- Passion for process and documentation to drive operational efficiency
- Experience with SEO, SEM, or other disciplines
- Strong communication skills, excellent collaboration and the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to bring clarity and vision into ambiguous situations.
- Loves bringing ideas to life leveraging technology and tools.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with ability to extract and interpret data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
Job Type: Full-time
Required minimum experience:
- Marketo: 2 years
If you’d like to be considered, go here.