My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me as that vision has been realized into a reality I to get to enjoy every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developed our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a talent for elegantly managing global operations – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
You’re passionate about the intersection between Marketing, Technology, and Data. You don’t shy away from a challenge – working on audience engagement projects that span the globe isn’t daunting, it’s an exhilarating opportunity. You believe that designing delightful user experiences for customers is an art – enriched with science – enabled by technology. But, everything you do is rooted in driving measurable results that produce game-changing success for your clients.
Innovation is at your core. You are always questioning the status-quo to find a better way.
You’re comfortable working across the entire MarTech stack and understand the matrices and interdependencies of the myriad of systems and how data flows fluidly amongst them all. You’re confident communicating with C-Level stakeholders and developing technology solutions that meet their business objectives. But, your team admires you because you can roll up your sleeves and code with the best of the best. This is demonstrated by your rich portfolio of solutions from front end UI coding to deep backend API connections and data manipulation.
If you’re interested, say hi.
Solomon is an Engagement Marketing agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the Science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, provides remarkable value, and should be designed from the beginning with the customer in mind. We believe this because it’s the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies; Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, and Enterprises. Our clients destroy growth ceilings by using MarTech to scale their Engagement Strategy in ways that make customers feel valued.
The tools we’ve used to turn strategy into scaled reality are;
- Marketing Automation: Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
- Data: AWS, Azure, Pentaho, REST/SOAP API, SQL
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- Delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
- A commitment to creating customer focused engagement marketing.
- Using the best marketing technology to make marketing better at every opportunity.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
You’ll be responsible for…
Leading the delivery of development excellence across our agency and enterprise teams. You’ll drive technology solutions and ensure continuity in execution across all our development initiatives large and small. This position requires an elevated level of proficiency in enterprise systems; particularly Marketo, Salesforce, Dynamics, and numerous CMS solutions. Preference is given to those with multiple years of hands-on experience across a diverse client portfolio including enterprise. This is a senior level position and your portfolio of accomplishments should reflect not only your years of experience but the diversity of solutions and environments you have deployed solutions into.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development of technology solutions that bridge feature and functional gaps and drive future sophistication and measurable business results. Projects range from small scripts to robust utilities with front-end interfaces with API connectivity to enterprise systems.
The Ideal Candidate Has…
- Full command of AGILE/LEAN/SCRUM program management strategies.
- Client-facing experience with a demonstrated focus on the customer’s business goals.
- A love for people management, with a proven track record of inspiring and mentoring those on your team towards advancement and bringing new ideas to life.
- Deep hands-on experience with Marketo APIs and tools in the tech stack and enjoys utilizing these skills daily.
- Relentless commitment to quality assurance demonstrated by your exhaustive testing plans
- Passion for process and documentation to drive operational efficiency
- Client-facing experience with a focus on the customer’s business goals.
- Strong communication skills, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and organizations in a global work environment.
- Ability to lead by example through personally delivering high-impact work results.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to bring clarity and vision into ambiguous situations.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with ability to extract and interpret data
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of industry experience in development with popular general-purpose programming languages
- Strong experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Compute
- Commanding grasp of architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Solid database experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL including creation, data management and manipulation
- Strong knowledge of user privacy and security practices
- Advanced DevOps/Deployment experience
- Strong knowledge, comprehension and experience in the following:
- Velocity Scripting
- Apex Scripting
- Marketo APIs
- Windows development experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’d like to be considered, just let us know.