My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me as that vision has been realized into a reality I to get to enjoy every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developed our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a talent for elegantly managing global operations – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
You’re passionate about the intersection between Marketing, Technology, and Design. You don’t shy away from a challenge. Taking on a Demand Generation project that spans the globe isn’t daunting, it’s an exhilarating opportunity. You believe that designing delightful marketing experiences for customers is an art – grounded in science. But, everything you do is balanced and motivated by driving measurable revenue results.
Innovation is at your core. You always questioning the status-quo to find a better way.
You’re comfortable across the entire MarTech stack and understand the matrices and interdependencies of the myriad of systems. You’re confident communicating with C-Level stakeholders. But, your team loves you, because you roll up your sleeves to lead from the front. You lead your team to deliver excellence, by inspiring them to deliver results twice as fast, without ever making a mistake.
You have a rich portfolio of experience and are confident in your ability to quickly grasp a wide spectrum of businesses and new technology. You ask the right questions and are slow to speak, but when you do – everyone listens.
Management Consulting or Account Management would be easy, but your unique talent and excitement for marketing technology makes you a promising leader within your field with an unlimited trajectory.
If you’re interested, say hi.
Solomon is a Marketing Agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, delivers remarkable value, and is designed from the beginning with the customer centrally in mind. This is the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results an loyalty that results in exponential growth.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies; Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, and Enterprises. Our clients destroy growth ceilings by using MarTech to scale their Engagement Strategy in ways that make customers feel valued.
The tools we’ve used to turn strategy into scaled reality are;
- Marketing Automation: Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
- Data: AWS, Azure, Pentaho, REST/SOAP API, SQL
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- Delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
- A commitment to creating customer focused engagement marketing.
- Using the best marketing technology to make marketing better at every opportunity.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
You’ll be responsible for…
Leading the delivery of marketing operations excellence across enterprise teams. You’ll ensure continuity and will also be an impactful tool expert. This position requires a high level of proficiency in marketing automation solutions; particularly Marketo. Preference is given to those with multiple years of hands-on experience across a diverse client portfolio.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development of campaigns using Marketo, guiding campaign success, and delivering actionable insights that result in rapid sophistication and measurable results.
The Ideal Candidate Has…
- Experience in cross-channel marketing automation planning, execution, and reporting.
- A love for people management, with a proven track record of inspiring and mentoring those on your team towards advancement and bringing new ideas to life.
- Deep hands-on experience with Marketo and tools in the tech stack and enjoys utilizing these skills daily.
- Huge desire to learn and expand skill sets. The B2B marketing technology landscape is changing rapidly, and we all must learn to keep up.
- Understanding of consumer engagement journey building across products and services and automation of the relevant data management capabilities to support operational scalability.
- Project management experience, particularly in managing business processes that span multiple teams, including marketing, marketing operations, marketing tools, data sciences, and engineering teams.
- Relentless commitment to quality assurance demonstrated by your exhaustive testing plans
- Passion for process and documentation to drive operational efficiency
- Client-facing experience with a focus on the customer’s business goals.
- Strong communication skills, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and organizations in a global work environment.
- Ability to lead by example through personally delivering high-impact work results.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to bring clarity and vision into ambiguous situations.
- Marketo Certified Expert with over 3 years’ experience
- Strong data evaluation skills, with ability to extract and interpret data
- Superior operations and program management, leadership and influence skills with the ability to build organizations and processes that scale as demand for our services grows.
- An advocate of AGILE/LEAN/SCRUM program management strategies.
- Client-facing experience with a demonstrated focus on the customer’s business goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Required minimum experience:
- Marketo: 3 years experience and MCE
- Marketing Operations: 2 years
If you’d like to be considered, just let us know.