My most important role at Solomon is searching for the brightest consultants and experts to join the team. When I started Solomon in 2008, I wanted to work with the smartest, most creative, hardest working marketers in the industry. It brings so much inspiration to me, as that vision has been realized, and I get to enjoy it every workday.
Together, our team has delivered amazing success for our diverse portfolio of clients; from start-ups to global enterprises. The team continually drives innovation within MarTech, all in the name of delivering customer-centric marketing that results in amazing revenue growth for our clients.
The Solomon team is comprised of Industry Leaders, Senior Consultants, Analysts, and most recently the addition of a talented development team. As we continue to question the status quo – we’ve developing our own products to fill experiential gaps within the customer-centric MarTech journey.
I’ve never been so excited about our future together at Solomon. If you’re a talented Marketer, with a passion for elegantly managing demand generation – we’d love to meet you.
Kind Regards – Jesse Fowl – Managing Director
Solomon is a Marketing Agency headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Marketing is the science of moving people. We believe the best marketing is influential, delivers remarkable value, and is designed from the beginning with the customer centrally in mind. This is the fastest way towards creating remarkable revenue results and loyalty that results in exponential growth.
Solomon works with a diverse client portfolio of companies; Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Luxury B2C, Start-Ups, and Enterprises. Our clients destroy growth ceilings by using MarTech to scale their Engagement Strategy in ways that make customers feel valued.
The tools we’ve used to turn strategy into scaled reality are;
- Marketing Automation: Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, and Eloqua
- CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
- Data: AWS, Azure, Pentaho, REST/SOAP API, SQL
Solomon operates within three principles that guide all the work we design and implement;
- Delivering measurable Revenue and Profit in everything we do.
- A commitment to creating customer focused engagement marketing.
- Using the best marketing technology to make marketing better at every opportunity.
We move fast, with precision, to provide both innovation and operational excellence. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent, expertise, and technology.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive lead generation in collaboration with local Market resources and firm-wide Marketing
- Drive the sales process for targeted accounts and services in collaboration with Service Line, Industry and Market leaders
- Develop and strengthen relationships with prospective local clients
- Grow the revenue and profitability of services Point B offers in terms of value to clients, number of clients, and profitability
What we offer:
- A highly referenceable client base, with client satisfaction ranked among the best in the industry
- A nimble, supportive environment without the red tape of large organizations
- A very competitive compensation plan with exceptionally strong upside potential
- 100% leadership support during the sales process, to support your efforts in closing sourced opportunities.
What we expect you’ve accomplished so far:
- 5 to 8 years of corporate/business sales experience or marketing systems delivery experience
- Successful track record of pursuing and landing sales at a pace of $3M to $6M per year or greater
- Successfully “hunted” to acquire new clients, preferably in MarTech transformation or management consulting.
- Built a deep and broad professional network that aligns to our target client base in the Northwest and Bay Area.
- Negotiated new or existing contracts in an effort to best position the client and firm for successful outcomes.
- Developed successful proposals and shown exceptional negotiation and client management skills
- Expertly managed and accurately forecasted sales cycles ranging from one to twelve months
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
The person who will experience success in this role will:
- Have an insatiable curiosity driven by a confidence in their ability to learn and master an ever evolving MarTech landscape.
- Are fueled by a unquenchable desire for personal excellence and accountability. You’re a self-starter, and are motivated by the fact that your individual contributions are critical to the performance of the whole Solomon team.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Are passionate about growing a company like Solomon
- Are focused on delivering successful outcomes for clients and Solomon through a consultative sales process
- Are able to work effectively with a matrixed organization offering a broad range of services
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability